About the company
Amber Implants is a young med-tech company located in Delft. At Amber Implants, we design personalized and standard orthopedic implants for two different markets, spinal and dental orthopedic implants for human and spinal and TTA for cats and dogs. Currently, for the veterinary market, we have an innovative product which can improve pets’ quality of life to a great extent. Your commercial talent is needed to turn our ambition into reality!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative. You will reach out to potential clients globally via phone (cold calling at the beginning), email and in person. You will be in close contact with veterinarians and pet clinics to fulfil our commercial targets. Occasionally you may be asked to represent the company at international veterinary conferences. Our main markets are in English, German and French-speaking countries, so a good command of the English language is essential, and either German or French would be beneficial.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Learn about our products and the field,
- Translate our business objectives into measurable goals into the market,
- Research, identify and develop new business opportunities,
- Provide quotations and proposals to prospective new clients and maintain professional relationships with clients,
- Provide frequent reports to your direct manager.
What do we offer?
You will be offered a full-time position with a competitive salary, flexible working hours, ‘freedom & responsibility’ culture, and more importantly, the unique opportunity to accelerate an innovative medical device that may be helpful for millions of animals worldwide.
The office is located at Yes!Delft building which is one of the best technology incubators in Europe with more than 200 start-ups. At Yes!Delft, we have an inspiring and informal young working environment, a canteen with warm food, and good coffee. Friday afternoons usually end with drinks, we have barbecues in summer and a Christmas party!
What we are looking for?
- You have completed an HBO or BSc level education.
- You have at least 2 years proven experience in a comparable commercial position.
- The level of your Dutch and English is near native. Knowledge of German and French is an advantage.
- You are self-driven, persistent and results-oriented.
- You are characterized by a positive attitude. You’re not easily put off when potential clients aren’t interested.
- Self-starter with good listening skills and strong public speaking skills; with an ability to use leading and probing questions to provide positive feedback.
Are you interested and the person we are looking for?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact email@example.com.