**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE!**
About the company
Amber Implants is a young med-tech company located in Delft. At Amber Implants, we design personalized and standard orthopaedic implants for two different markets, spinal and dental orthopaedic implants for human and spinal and TTA for cats and dogs. As a part of this early stage startup, you design different medical devices and their instrument for both markets
We are looking for a mechanical engineer with preferably some experience in designing high precision/high-tech products. You will be involved in the most exciting projects, varying from product development to the follow-up and realization of those products. You will expand your expertise by working closely with our technical manager to develop new medical
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coming up with new ideas to design new medical devices such as dental fixture, spine cage and their instrument
- Be part of the whole innovative high-tech product development from concept, architecture, documentation, design to prototyping
- Work from product specifications and requirements to component development
- 3D and 2D CAD software mechanical drawings such as Sledworks with calculated tolerances and later on FEM analysis such As Abaqus.
What do we offer?
You will be offered a full-time position with a competitive salary, flexible working hours, ‘freedom & responsibility’ culture, and more importantly, the unique opportunity to accelerate an innovative medical device that may be helpful for millions of patients worldwide.
The office is located at Yes!Delft building which is one of the best technology incubators in Europe with more than 200 start-ups. At Yes!Delft, we have an inspiring and informal young working environment, a canteen with warm food, and good coffee. Friday afternoons usually end with drinks, we have barbecues in summer and a Christmas party!
What are we looking for?
- A Master’s degree Mechanical, Aerospace or Industrial design engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in mechanical development, experience with FE analysis is a plus
- Knowledge of CAD tools like SolidWorks or equivalent
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually find ways to overcome challenges and obstacles.
- Excellent communication skills in English
Are you interested and the person we are looking for?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact email@example.com.