About the role
We are looking for a highly energetic graduate, with sound business instincts to join Amber Implants as a Business Developer. The Business Developer will be interacting with the team and clients on all levels. The business developer helps us to stay on top of everything that is happening in the world in the spinal field. The Business Developer supports the management team to make strategic decisions by providing any relevant information about the spinal market, products and IPs. The Business Developer will also manage the website, social media activities and the news flow of the company in line with the business plan.
What you will do
- Market survey in spinal and orthopaedic fields
- Global opportunity analysis and industry forecast
- Translate our business objectives into measurable goals
- Constantly scan our direct and indirect competition environments
- Managing and creation of content for our social media (LinkedIn, website, press releases, white papers, and etc.)
- Structure discussions around IP strategies
- A university degree either in technical or BA (master degree is preferable).
- Preferably 2 years proven experience in a comparable commercial position in the medical field.
- Self-driven, persistent and results-oriented. No “9 to 5” attitude.
- Strong sense of responsibility, respect timelines and schedules
- Self-starter with good listening skills and strong public speaking skills; with ability to use leading and probing questions to provide positive feedback.
- The opportunity to improve patient care and deliver high-quality products;
- The opportunity to work in a young, ambitious, rapidly-growing company with an international market;
- Attractive salary;
- An exciting, diverse work environment where new challenges are faced every day;
- Attractive work environment (including discounted access to GYM and other facilities of the WTC building, the Hauge and different canteens with warm food and good coffee);
- 25 days of paid time off;
- Fun company atmosphere with Friday afternoon drink and group activities.
About the company
Amber Implants is a fast-growing medical technology company located in The Hague, The Netherlands, with a focus on the development of a new implant for treatment of painful spinal fracture which affects millions of patients globally every year. Amber Implants has developed the first cementless device in the world to treat vertebral fractures. The company received a breakthrough device designation by the FDA and plan to start the clinical trials in 2022. Amber Implants has a flat organization structure composed of a young, ambitious and rapidly expanding team, located in WTC, the Hague, with a modern atmosphere and an informal culture. We are a company that recognizes your efforts, listens to your suggestions, gives you feedback to improve and congratulates you on your achievements, making it a pleasant work
environment. The vacancy is for a full-time position (36-40 hours per week). We are flexible in our work times, but it is prefered to be at the office when working.
To apply, please send you motivation letter together with you full CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you can always contact us.
Attention: **STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE!**