About the role
We are searching for an experienced engineer to join our team and help take our external communications to the next level. You will initiate and develop comprehensive documents that support grant proposals, regulatory submissions and marketing/sales objectives. Whether it is a technical description of our product to help receive a large grant, a research article that will be published in a journal or a white paper for our website, you will be the go-to person to develop these documents. You will report to the management team, and will work closely with the team to gather the information that you need, give guidance on visuals that are required or come up with ideas to put our company on the map.
What you will do
- Identify collateral needed to reach company goal;
- Conduct research to write technical documents;
- Write white papers, technical documentation, blog articles and grant submissions;
- Collaborate with the design team to develop graphics for collateral;
- A technical master degree (e.g. biomechanical engineering), PhD is preferred;
- Preferably 2 years’ experience as a technical writer;
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics;
- Previous experience writing technical whitepapers, blog articles, which could have a technical audience, but also a business audience;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent command in English, both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus!
What we need
- The opportunity to improve patient care and deliver high-quality products;
- The opportunity to work in a young, ambitious, rapidly-growing company with an international market;
- Attractive salary and a bonus structure;
- An exciting, diverse work environment where new challenges are faced every day;
- Attractive work environment (including discounted access to GYM and other facilities of the WTC building, the Hauge and different canteens with warm food and good coffee);
- 25 days of paid time off;
- Fun company atmosphere with Friday afternoon drink and group activities.
About the company
Amber Implants is a fast-growing medical technology company located in The Hague, The Netherlands, with a focus on the development of a new implant for treatment of painful spinal fracture which affects millions of patients globally every year. Amber Implants has developed the first cementless device in the world to treat vertebral fractures. The company received a breakthrough device designation by the FDA and plan to start the clinical trials in 2022. Amber Implants has a flat organization structure composed of a young, ambitious and rapidly expanding team, located in WTC, the Hague, with a modern atmosphere and an informal culture. We are a company that recognizes your efforts, listens to your suggestions, gives you feedback to improve and congratulates you on your achievements, making it a pleasant work
environment. The vacancy is for a full-time position (36-40 hours per week). We are flexible in our work times, but it is prefered to be at the office when working.
To apply, please send you motivation letter together with you full CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
For more information you can always contact us.
Attention: **STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE!**