We’re searching for an experienced engineer to join our team and help take our external communications to the next level. You will initiate and develop comprehensive documents that support grant proposals, regulatory submissions and marketing/sales objectives. Whether it is a technical description of our product to help receive a large grant, a research article that will be published in a journal or a white paper for our website, you will be the go-to person to develop these documents. You will report to the COO, and will work closely with the team to gather the information that you need, give guidance on visuals that are required or come up with ideas to put our company on the map.
• Identify collateral needed to reach company goals
• Conduct research to write technical documents
• Write white papers, technical documentation, blog articles and grant submissions • Collaborate with the design team to develop graphics for collateral
Amber Implants is a fast-growing medical technology company located in The Netherlands, with a focus on the design and manufacturing of a new implant for treatment of painful vertebral compression fracture which affects more than 1.5 million patients globally every year.
Amber Implants has a flat organization structure composed of a young, ambitious and rapidly expanding team, located in YES!Delft, with a modern atmosphere and an informal culture. We are a company that recognizes your efforts, listens to your suggestions, gives you feedback to improve and congratulates you on your achievements, making it a pleasant work environment.
The vacancy is for a full-time position (32-40 hours per week). We are flexible in work times.
- A technical bachelor or master’s degree (e.g. biomechanical engineering),
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a technical writer,
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics,
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences,
- Previous experience writing technical whitepapers, blog articles, which could have a technical audience, but also a business audience,
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail,
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content,
- Excellent command in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Other languages is a plus!
- An exciting, diverse work environment where new challenges are faced every day.
- The opportunity to improve patient care and deliver high-quality products.
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly-growing company with an international market.
- Personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
- Attractive salary
- Discounted access to GYM and other facilities of the WTC building, the Hauge
- Different canteens with warm food and good coffee and Friday afternoon drink
To apply, please send you motivation letter together with you full CV and SOP to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you can always contact us.
Attention: **STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE!**